Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Barack Obama

My President Is Black, My Lambo's Blue
And I Be God Damn If My Rims Aint Too
My Momma Aint At Home & Daddy Still In Jail
Tryna Make A Plate Anybody Seen The Scale
-Young Jeezy

As Young Jeezy said it our president is black, but does that have anything to do with his role as a president? So why did Obama really win? Was it that he was African American? or was he really the better candidate to us Americans than Mccain? Well one thing for sure history was made when he was elected president. He will be the first African American president. There are high expecations for president Obama and we all hope we can turn to him to solve the many problems we have this day. I feel Obama will create alot of change for our lifetime, and hopefully it will be for the good. Barack Obama we turn to you for this economic crisis please do not let us down!

No comments: